Yes, provided they are transitioning to a job actively working at least 30 hours per week and will have a W-2 from the new job. You may want to consider if your current coverage amount will still be applicable and confirm if you will have an STDI policy through your new job to prevent being over or under-covered, or duplicating benefits with your new employer.