Financial Wellness for Federal Employees
Getting your finances in order is easier than you think. WAEPA’s financial wellness program helps you take steps toward greater financial wellness and supports you along the way. With guidance from financial planners and online resources, all provided in collaboration with Ernst & Young (EY), you’ll be able to see your finances more clearly, develop good money habits, and tackle your goals one step at a time.
Advantages of WAEPA’s Financial Wellness Program
How Can a Financial Planner Help You?
Whether you have specific financial goals in mind or don’t know where to begin, EY can help you build a plan tailored to your situation and unique needs. A planner can help you:
- Develop a plan to save more – perhaps save for college, put more away towards retirement or establish an emergency fund
- Implement or review your retirement savings and investment plan
- Address credit card or student debt and create a budget
- Assess insurance needs and options
- Ensure that you’re getting the most out of your WAEPA benefits
Get Started Today
EY is a recognized leader in workplace financial services helping people manage their day-to-day financial lives and build a retirement plan for tomorrow. If you’re an existing WAEPA member and you are ready to begin managing your financial wellness, register today or call (844) 685-3676 to speak with an EY financial planner. If you’ve already registered, log in now.