Life Insurance 101Life Insurance
Presented By: Brian Kurrus, Certified Financial Planner®, on behalf of National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP). Since 1984, NITP has provided high-quality benefits, financial planning and pre-retirement training to Federal employees at all career stages.
About the webinar:
Life Insurance Awareness Month is the perfect time for determining need and evaluating options for yourself and your family, whether you are looking to buy for the first time or already have a policy. Join Brian Kurrus, CFP®, as he talks about life insurance planning during a pandemic, and anytime.
Topics to be covered:
• How much coverage do you need?
• How long should you have it?
• What type should you have?
• Pro’s, con’s and pitfalls
• COVID implications on coverage, including impact on applying, determining need, and paying for coverage through adverse scenarios