WAEPA New Member PortalFederal Civilian Life
WAEPA works closely with our members and is constantly searching for ways to make managing their life insurance policies easier. The new WAEPA Member Portal is the latest tool we’ve rolled out to ensure over 46,000 Civilian Federal Employees and their families can quickly access necessary information and update policies conveniently.
As technology advances and more people are turning to virtual environments, Worldwide Assurance for Employees of Public Agencies (WAEPA) is providing a way to streamline and simplify your insurance experience. Introducing: our new WAEPA Member Portal. An all-in-one place to manage your account, that is accessible from wherever you are.
Not only can you view your policy at your convenience, but you can make important changes and file claims right at your fingertips. The new Member Portal is available across multiple devices through our secured site, and it takes less than two minutes to set up an account. Easily manage all aspects of your policy, including:
- Update personal information, such as your address, to receive your WAEPA premium refund* on time.
- Change beneficiaries, so you will have peace of mind knowing your family would be protected in case of the unexpected. Experts say out-of-date beneficiaries are a common and costly mistake among life insurance policyholders.
- Increase/Decrease life insurance coverage, to keep up with any life changes, adjustments in income, and expenses. Applying for additional coverage is easy.
- Make premium payments and update your payment methods.
- Whether you are making big changes or simply double-checking information, our member portal allows you access it all.
Message Center – This is a quick way to get in touch with WAEPA’s member service team for additional assistance regarding insurance policies, billing, general support, and more. All questions and conversations can be tracked securely through the message center.
History section – Offers a full record of all profile, beneficiary, and insurance plan logs including the status of all requests made.
How to Get Started
You’ll need your member ID and an active email account to register. Get Started Today.
*Premium refunds not guaranteed