Member Benefit: Free Financial Planning from EYFinancial Wellness
WAEPA understands that your financial wellness is important, which is why we’ve partnered with EY to provide you with access to financial tools and planners for free. We work directly with EY to give you a high-quality, completely private service that provides help with all your money-related matters. Your personal financial information is private and secure, and is never shared with WAEPA.
One-Stop EY Navigate™ Portal for WAEPA Members
The portal WAEPA Members use is called EY Navigate™ (formerly the EY Financial Planning Center). After registering for this portal, you can link your accounts (credit cards, checking and savings, etc.) to get a holistic view of your finances, better manage your spending and saving, and gain access to tools to help you get and stay on track toward your goals, whether that’s retirement, the purchase of a home, an emergency savings account, and more.
Work with a Designated Financial Planner
With EY Navigate, you get live, one-on-one access to a dedicated EY financial planner who has been trained in federal benefits specifically. The planner will offer completely objective guidance on all things money-related, such as:
- Spending, managing debt and improving cash flow
- Saving and investing for retirement
- Planning for college costs, estate planning, assessing insurance needs, and more
How it Works with EY
EY, a recognized leader in workplace financial services, is ready to help WAEPA members manage their day-to-day financial lives and build a retirement plan for tomorrow. Follow these few simple steps to ensure you’re getting the most out of this free member benefit.
- Add Information: Add your accounts and other key information for a complete and accurate view of your current finances.
- Work Toward Goals: Prioritize what’s important to you, and create actionable plans that are realistic, forward-focused, and achievable
- Check-In with a Planner: Lean on your credentialed, objective EY Financial Planner, accessible via messaging and phone, who is knowledgeable about your benefits and can help you make informed decisions along the way
New Blog Posts
Signup for WAEPA Newsletter
Get the Most From Free Financial Planning
Re-Register for Existing Members
Even if you’ve previously used the EY Financial Wellness benefit, as of September 10, 2019, you’ll need to re-register to use the EY Navigate platform.