Upcoming Retirement, Financial Planning, & Insurance Webinars
Tax Strategies in RetirementWednesday, June 21st, 2017 at 2:00 PM ET
Register Now for Free
WAEPA, a nonprofit association serving the health, welfare, and financial well-being of Federal civilian employees since 1943.
Bob Leins, CPA, on behalf of the National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP), the national leader in Federal Pre-Retirement and Benefits Training since 1984.
About the Webinar:
Understanding how much income you will need and how it is taxed in retirement are key aspects of a successful retirement. Ensure you have a solid tax strategy in place.
Today’s webinar will cover:
- Determine your income needs in retirement
- Be aware of how Federal and state income tax will impact cash flow
- Know how your main source of income will be taxed
- Options for TSP distributions
- Pending TSP withdrawal changes
- Impact of TSP’s prorate rule regarding distributions
Determine amount of income and the impact on Medicare premiums