Are your kids good with money? Are your parents? How about your siblings? At some point, many of us face financial decisions related to a family member who didn’t plan. Join Karen Schaeffer, CFP® to learn how to avoid financial planning problems before they begin, and how to build “financial firewalls” when necessary.
- Age appropriate conversations about good money habits
- Fostering a saving versus spending culture
- When helping can be hurting, and how to draw the line
- How Medicaid and other social programs work
- Essential estate planning tools for good decision making