Federal Open Season is November 11, 2019 – December 9, 2019. Make an informed decision by knowing the answers to questions covered in this webinar. Join Bob Braunstein, Federal Benefits Specialist during Open Season as you evaluate your options.
1. Should I maintain my current coverage or look for another plan?
2. Is there a good comparison tool for evaluating coverage under the various plans?
3. If I change plans, will my coverage exclude pre-existing conditions?
4. Will my health insurance cover any vision related costs I incur?
5. If I don’t use all the money in my flexible spending accounts, is that money returned to me at the end of the year? If not, why not?
6. I have recently remarried. How long do I have to add my new spouse to my health insurance plan?