TAX SEASON – Like it or dislike it but learn today some ways to make it easier.
Preparing your own income tax return(s) is initially daunting, but it doesn’t have to be. For a very long time, income tax returns follow the same pattern; certain income minus certain deductions generates taxable income. This is an over simplification, but is the substance of any tax return.
Our goal today is to recognize that paying income tax is not bad. However, paying more income tax than necessary is not your best interest.
Our webinar will start with basics, move on to the next level and finish with tax savings ideas for 2016 and 2017.
During this webinar we will discuss among other topics:
- Planning opportunities to avoid paying an excessive income tax
- Rules for filing status and planning opportunities and pitfalls
- Becoming familiar with the reason for certain tax forms and schedules
- The value of a seeking professional tax advice from a Certified Public Accountant or Certified Financial Planner
- The difference between a tax exclusion, tax deduction and a tax credit
- Tax savings opportunities applicable to Federal employees and retirees
- Impact of future tax legislation that could be enacted
We know the process is not easy, attend this webinar to understand income and deduction categories and be able to recognize tax planning opportunities that will benefit YOU!