Want to Be a TSP Millionaire? It’s Easier Than You ThinkFederal Civilian Life
Karen Schaeffer, CFP®, on behalf of National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP), the national leader in Federal Pre-Retirement and Benefits Training since 1984.
About the Webinar
Finding the right asset allocation for your TSP doesn’t require a degree in finance or a thorough understanding of the investment world. It does, however, require you to get started sooner rather than later and to make TSP a priority. Join Karen Schaeffer, CFP®, as she addresses strategies for new and mid-career employees investing in the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP).
This webinar will cover:
- Investment options within the TSP
- When to consider a lifecycle fund
- Using the TSP calculators
- Coordinating former employer plans and IRAs with the TSP
- Roth vs Traditional choices
- Improvements to TSP from the TSP Modernization Act of 2017