Report a Death Claim

To begin the process, please contact our office at 1-888-353-1308 or email us at

You will need to submit a Death Claim form, a Certified Copy of Certificate of Death and Verification of Member's Federal Employment - Standard Form 50 (Notification of Personnel Action), current pay stub or annuity statement. In addition, you must also complete a W-9 Form. Submit your Death Claim form with corresponding paperwork to:

433 Park Avenue
Falls Church, VA 22046


Can't find answers to your questions? Check out our FAQ page!