Upcoming Retirement, Financial Planning, & Insurance Webinars
WAEPA's Upcoming Webinar
Social Security: The Basics and When To ApplyWednesday, September 19th, 2018 at 2:00 PM ET
Social Security benefits can be confusing. What is the best time to file? Should you draw it early, wait until you reach full retirement age, or wait even longer?
This webinar will cover:
- Basic facts about Social Security
- Full Retirement Age (FRA)
- What to know before you apply
- Calculating your retirement benefit and delayed retirement credits
- How Social Security affects Medicare
- Social Security and taxes
Bob Braunstein, Federal Benefits Specialist on behalf of National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP), the national leader in Federal Pre-Retirement and Benefits Training since 1984.