Upcoming Retirement, Financial Planning, & Insurance Webinars
No Time Like the Beginning: Retirement Planning for New Federal EmployeesWednesday, May 16th, 2018 at 2:00 PM ET
Register Now for Free
WAEPA, a nonprofit association serving the health, welfare, and financial well-being of Federal civilian employees since 1943.
Maureen Wilkin, Federal Benefits Specialist, on behalf of the National Institute of Transition Planning, Inc. (NITP), the national leader in Federal Pre-Retirement and Benefits Training since 1984.
About the Webinar:
There really is no time like the beginning of your Federal career to understand what you can do to ensure a smooth retirement.
This webinar will help you learn useful information about your retirement benefits and how to plan for retirement.
- The importance of recordkeeping
- The facts about having your service count for retirement purposes
- What drives your eligibility date for retirement
- The need to stay informed of possible changes
- What happens if you separate before becoming eligible for a retirement benefit