Our offices will be closed tomorrow, Thursday, September 20th for a staff wide training session.

What if I need more than $100,000 in coverage?

If you need more than $100,000 in coverage, you can apply for additional coverage at any time prior to your 70th birthday.  You can also apply to add coverage for your dependent spouse and children.  This application would be medically underwritten, which means a medical exam and/or copies of medical records may be required.  Additional coverage is not guaranteed.