Financial Wellness for Federal Employees
Please note: Important Change as of 9/10/2019:
As of 9/10/2019, Members will need to register to use the EY Navigate™ platform, even if you've formerly registered to use the EY Financial Planning Center© portal.
Financial planning for Federal employees, one step at a time
Getting your finances in order is easier than you think. WAEPA’s financial wellness program helps you take steps toward greater financial wellness and supports you along the way. With guidance from financial planners and online resources, all provided in collaboration with Ernst & Young (EY), you’ll be able to see your finances more clearly, develop good money habits and tackle your goals one step at a time.
Take advantage of:
- A personalized approach, with dedicated and objective financial planners accessible via messaging and phone to lay out bite-sized, positive actions you can take
- Secure, 24/7 online access to all the resources you need—videos, calculators, articles and more—to address the goals that matter most to you
- Live webinars you can attend online
How can a financial planner help you?
Whether you have specific financial goals in mind or don’t know where to begin, EY can help you build a plan tailored to your situation and unique needs. A planner can help you:
- Develop a plan to save more – perhaps save for college, put more away towards retirement or establish an emergency fund
- Implement or review your retirement savings and investment plan
- Address credit card or student debt and create a budget
- Assess insurance needs and options
- Ensure that you’re getting the most out of your WAEPA benefits; and
- Much more.
WAEPA members have unlimited access to this financial planning benefit provided by EY at no cost to you. EY financial planners do not sell any financial products, which means you can count on unbiased, objective guidance.
Get started today!
If you are an existing WAEPA member and you are ready to begin managing your financial wellness, register today or call (844) 685-3676 to speak with an EY financial planner. If you've already registered for the Financial Wellness Planning online portal, log in now.
EY is a recognized leader in workplace financial services helping people manage their day-to-day financial lives and build a retirement plan for tomorrow.