Get the Most from Your Federal Health Insurance
There are changes coming this Open Season, which runs from November 8 to December 13, 2021. Compare more than 275 health plans offered with this guide, sponsored by WAEPA.
2022 FEDweek FEHB Guide
Download the 2022 FEDweek FEHB Guide which provides tips and tricks that will help you navigate the 2022 Federal Open Season with more confidence.
- Complete understanding of your FEHB benefits
- Over 275 types of plans available for 2022.
- The three types of enrollment — including the self-plus one option.
- Changes made for 2022 that affect you.
- An outline of the limitations of specific plans for some federal employees.
- Fee for Service, Point of Service and Health Maintenance Organizations.
- Eligibility requirements for 2022.
- How the Affordable Care Act fits in with FEHB.
- Making the right health coverage decisions for you and your family
- And more!
WAEPA offers Group Term Life Insurance For Feds, By Feds. On average, members who switched from FEGLI to WAEPA saved over $290 a year. After more than 75 years in business, over 46,000 Feds and their families are WAEPA Members.