Get the Most from Your Federal Health Insurance
There are changes coming to your options this Open Season, which runs from November 9 to December 14, 2020. Between added plan options and some increased costs, compare your options among the more than 350 health plans offered with this guide, sponsored by WAEPA.
2021 Fedweek FEHB Guide
Download the 2021 Fedweek FEHB Guide which provides tips and tricks that will help you navigate the 2021 Federal Open Season with more confidence.
- Complete understanding of your FEHB benefits
- Types of plans available for 2021, over 350 choices
- The three types of enrollment, including the self-plus one option
- The changes made for 2021 that affect you
- Outlines the limitations of some plans for some federal employees
- Fee for Service, Point of Service and Health Maintenance Organizations
- Eligibility requirements for 2021
- How the Affordable Care Act fits in with FEHB now
- Making the right health coverage decisions for you and your family
- And more!
Get the Guide
WAEPA offers Group Term Life Insurance For Feds, By Feds. Last year, the average Fed who switched from FEGLI to WAEPA saved $375. After more than 75 years in business, over 46,000 Feds and their families are WAEPA Members.