2021 Consumers’ Checkbook Guide for Federal Employees
It’s that season again! The Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) Open Season is when federal employees can review and update their health benefits. WAEPA is here to help you determine what benefits will work for you and your family.
2021 Consumers’ Checkbook Guide
The Consumers’ Checkbook, sponsored by WAEPA, is an online tool for federal employees and retirees. A guide to federal health plans for 42 years, this tool provides important information to help you find the most favorable health, dental, and vision plans. Compare options among more than 350 health plans that are offered.
You’ll gain access to the following resources:
- Compare plans – Evaluate up to 4 plans side by side
- Risk Estimates – Compare costs and risks if you have a high-expense year
- Quality Comparison – Review member ratings and disputed claims
- Personalize Cost Estimates – View total cost comparisons (including out of pocket expenses)
- All-Plan Doctor Directory – Find out what plans your doctor accepts (DC area only)
- Expert Support – Talk directly to plan experts and ask questions
- FEDVIP Comparisons – Assess standalone dental and vision plans
- FEHB Retirees & Annuitants – Determine costs and plan options under Medicare
Complete the fields below to access the Consumers’ Checkbook:
WAEPA offers Group Term Life Insurance For Feds, By Feds. Last year, the average Fed who switched from FEGLI to WAEPA saved $375. After more than 75 years in business, over 46,000 Feds and their families are WAEPA Members.